Entered my USA passport info with an airline. Will I run into issues if I use my EU passport in EU customs?
I'm flying USA -> UK. The airline asked for my passport info and I entered my USA passport. Now I am reading that best practice is to enter the passport of the country (in this case, region) you intend to use in the country you are landing in. Will I still be able to use my EU passport to speed up the process of going through UK Border Force?
Both passports are valid. I will be travelling with both. This is my first time flying overseas as a dual citizen so I just want to be sure I didn't goof.
Submitted September 09, 2017 at 03:19PM by Senor_Rager http://ift.tt/2xVxmq3

0 Response to "Entered my USA passport info with an airline. Will I run into issues if I use my EU passport in EU customs?"
Post a Comment