Taking time off to travel before graduating college?
A little bit about me… I am a 21 year old male from the northeastern part of the USA.
I am beginning my last semester in college, but it seems that whenever school starts up again, I always contemplate taking the semester off. I would have to make the decision within the next 2 weeks if I decided to take the semester off.
The purpose of this would be to travel in search to find out more about myself and what I desire. I am completely lost in life when it comes to figuring out who I am. I live very simple. Very basic clothing and accessories and I honestly can sleep anywhere.
I am open to traveling anywhere in the world. I would like to travel for 1 month at minimum but 3 months at max so I can be back for next semester. I am looking to spend $2,000 (not necessarily including flights) or less.
I have traveled once in the past by myself, and it was one of the best things I have ever done. It was not for long (only 10 days) and it was not to a foreign country. I have considered road tripping around the USA and sleeping in my car and/or grabbing cheap hotels whenever. I have also considered traveling to Europe or Southeast Asia and staying in hostels/AirBnBs but I am not sure.
Does anyone have any advice or insight as to where I should go on this type of budget/duration? I am open to anything and everything. The main goal is to explore while I am still “responsibility free” and find out what I want in this lifetime.
Submitted September 11, 2017 at 11:36PM by teeemjay http://ift.tt/2w2lAwE

0 Response to "Taking time off to travel before graduating college?"
Post a Comment