Favorite Spas in Southeast Asia?
My boyfriend and I are going to be in Southeast Asia from December 12th to March 4th. We're flying in and out of Bangkok, but we plan on wandering about the region (the region mostly being Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar if possible) for the duration.
Since we've been planning and saving for this/our first apartment for awhile, we've skipped most gift giving holidays this past year, so we're looking to do the thing I've been dreaming about since midterms last semester: ball out and spend the day or two at a nice spa. I've looked around a bit and have found one or two I like in Bangkok, but I'd really love to find one either near the Thai islands, up north in Thailand or Vietnam too.
If you guys have any suggestions, that'd be awesome and very, very much appreciated. I've been looking forward to someone destroying the knots in my shoulders for months. We're hoping for a romantic-y sort of place that we'd be able to spend ~$150 at for the two of us together.
Submitted September 11, 2017 at 11:22PM by deadassfucked http://ift.tt/2vQeyHk

0 Response to "Favorite Spas in Southeast Asia?"
Post a Comment