0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Suggestions for smaller cities to visit in Europe? Suggestions for smaller cities to visit in Europe? - Bangladesh

Suggestions for smaller cities to visit in Europe?

Hello!

I am a 23yo American looking to plan my very first trip abroad for next summer. The trip will likely span about 4 weeks, +/- 1 week. I'm graduating in early May and am starting a full time job in July, so it will take place sometime in May and June.

Although I am interested in visiting a couple bigger cities like Rome or Paris, I am more interested in visiting some smaller cities. I am also pretty outdoorsy, so smaller cities with hiking spots are definitely a plus! Towns with art and music festivals in May and June would also be really cool. Do you have any suggestions for these sorts of smaller, "less touristy" cities to visit in Europe? What do you suggest doing while I'm in those towns?

I've tried Googling this information, but it seems like most travel blogs emphasize the bigger, well-known cities in Europe. While those are on my bucket list, I'd like to mix some smaller cities into this trip.

Thanks in advance!



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 08:20PM by raquellipp http://ift.tt/2wVhdAS

0 Response to "Suggestions for smaller cities to visit in Europe?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger