0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Do you ever feel like... just not going anymore? Do you ever feel like... just not going anymore? - Bangladesh

Do you ever feel like... just not going anymore?

Hi there! I've been a solo traveler for over a year now, always fairly short term (max 3 weeks). It has put me through the best and the close-to-worst times of my life, but overall, it has always been an extremely rewarding experience.

However, I've been struggling with depression and anxiety for a few months now and although I go through therapy and take meds, I still feel emotionally weak all the time. Now to the main point. I started feeling so bad here that I considered traveling to Lithuania for the next ten days, to experience the cities and the countryside...

Problem is, I just don't feel like going anymore. I'm dreading the departure and I'm terrified of the trip. I feel like I'm inflicting myself much more pain and anxiety than I am helping myself. I feel ridiculous about this, as I know many people would kill to travel. It's an awesome opportunity and yet, I still feel like shit about it. As I know I'm not the only one who must have felt this... How would you deal with this? Force yourself and still go? Try to make the best out of the trip? Or rather NOT force it, and travel once you're ready?

I'm not sure how this will be received here but I hope I'll find advice/similar experiences, thanks!



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 07:12PM by thenewgucci http://ift.tt/2xsct94

0 Response to "Do you ever feel like... just not going anymore?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger