0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Secure and Stylish Purse/Bag for Europe Winter Travels Secure and Stylish Purse/Bag for Europe Winter Travels - Bangladesh

Secure and Stylish Purse/Bag for Europe Winter Travels

Doing 3 weeks in 5 destinations in Europe around New Years Eve, and on the hunt for a good bag! I keep finding that the "travel" bags are either ugly as sin, scream "I'm a lost tourist", or can't really be used for any function except for travel. I am trying to keep the following in mind while I search:

  • Crossbody
  • Preferably neutral black or brown and material that could withstand a little precipitation
  • Multiple, zippered pockets
  • Can be dressed up or down (i dont want to have to bring multiple bags for various activities)
  • Aren't too big, but can also comfortably hold gloves, a small water bottle, a few toiletries (chapstick, gum, etc), and the purse basics.
  • This Tumi Bag is the closest i have found, but I feel like it might look a little too travel-y?

What have your experiences been with travel purses - any recommendations?



Submitted September 08, 2017 at 10:27PM by Wompitywompwomps http://ift.tt/2gPHOrf

0 Response to "Secure and Stylish Purse/Bag for Europe Winter Travels"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger