0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning a vacation to Sint Maarten, wondering if I should reconsider Planning a vacation to Sint Maarten, wondering if I should reconsider - Bangladesh

Planning a vacation to Sint Maarten, wondering if I should reconsider

My wife and I were planning to take our daughters (who will be 2 and 4 at the time) to Sint Maarten in October next year.

I've recently seen photos of the devastation caused by Hurricane Irma, and it looks terrible. I'm wondering now if we should reconsider our travel plans. I realize we aren't planning to travel there for over a year. But I have no frame of reference for how long it takes to recover from severe hurricane damage.

Can anyone with experience in these sorts of things share some information with me? What level of recovery should I expect by this time next year if we keep our current plans?

Thanks for the help.



Submitted September 08, 2017 at 09:58AM by molten_dragon http://ift.tt/2vSfhLW

0 Response to "Planning a vacation to Sint Maarten, wondering if I should reconsider"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger