0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning on going on a backpacking trip in Europe alone Planning on going on a backpacking trip in Europe alone - Bangladesh

Planning on going on a backpacking trip in Europe alone

I'm soon to be 21 years old and have decided (before I start college) to take a 3 to 6 months trip to Europe in February or March (Haven't decided on all the countries yet).

I don't have any friend that would be willing or is available for that trip so I'm considering going alone.

Here are some concerns/questions I have:

  • I want to do a mostly urban trip, travelling from small town to another while doing some site seeing on the path (And of course, from time to time going to a big city). What is an estimate of money that I would (For basic necessities such as a bed and food)?

  • Can I expect to find other travellers along the way?

  • What is a "must have" equipment on the trip?

  • I want to take a camera with me. Is it worth taking some photography lessons beforehand (Or getting a DSLR camera)?

  • Any place awesome and hidden worth seeing in Europe?



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 04:49PM by KvotheOfTheHill http://ift.tt/2wsxCy0

0 Response to "Planning on going on a backpacking trip in Europe alone"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger