0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for travel suggestions for two 21 year olds, springtime, US Looking for travel suggestions for two 21 year olds, springtime, US - Bangladesh

Looking for travel suggestions for two 21 year olds, springtime, US

I ultimately would love to take a trip to San Francisco because it seems to be a place to have all of what we look for in a trip. I've wanted to visit its wineries and also be somewhat close to Yosemite for a very long time. However, I don't feel like it could be done with our current budget, so if anyone could suggest any other destinations that could match up to it that would be great. Being under 25, renting a car for the entire week is also not ideal for our budget, so I am partial to places with good public transportation.

To take into consideration: Length Probably about a week.

Budget Around $2,000 but could go a little over if necessary.

Climate Preferably mild. A little chill is fine but don't want the hassle of snow.

Interests - Food, Wine, Art Museums, Music/Record stores, Bookstores, Pretty scenery, Hiking, Kayaking, Beaches basically most things about cities in general

Outdoors: We are from a very flat place, so some hiking would be enjoyable, but the entire trip doesn't need to be planned around it.



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 10:33PM by UnPostit http://ift.tt/2felGab

0 Response to "Looking for travel suggestions for two 21 year olds, springtime, US"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger