0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How can I convince my husband that travelling is fun? How can I convince my husband that travelling is fun? - Bangladesh

How can I convince my husband that travelling is fun?

So my husband if finally getting out of the army and we are moving to our parents' place for a while. I tell him we should take the opportunity while living at home to do some overseas travelling be fore we get really serious about school and careers. I have done some and it was so fun just kind of lonely with out him. He finds it pointless to do these types of things. How can I explain or convince him that it is not pointless and it is fun. We are in our early 20s and I think we should be doing these types of things and just not be watching someone on YouTube doing it. I just want to experience these thing with the love of my life.



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 10:31PM by boxesofbones http://ift.tt/2gZ1ZDd

0 Response to "How can I convince my husband that travelling is fun?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger