0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for advice on finding cheap flights from Southeast Asia to South America, flexible on both departure and arrival destination. Looking for advice on finding cheap flights from Southeast Asia to South America, flexible on both departure and arrival destination. - Bangladesh

Looking for advice on finding cheap flights from Southeast Asia to South America, flexible on both departure and arrival destination.

Hey all,

So I'm currently on a round the world trip with my partner, and trying to plan a flight from somewhere in Southeast Asia to somewhere in South America. Google flights and Skyscanner are proving to be little help, as although I can add flexible arrival destination to try and save money, at this point in the trip we're also flexible on departure.

I've read around and heard that Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore have cheap links to Peru and Argentina, but searching myself I've only found flights around $700 which have multiple stops and 50+ hours of travel.

My personal best is Singapore to Mexico City for $600, but I'm wondering if there's any cheaper options.

I've got a few months (looking to fly February/March) and would prefer Malaysia/Indonesia as a departure compared to Hong Kong/Tokyo, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 06:16PM by Iregretthisusername http://ift.tt/2gYOAey

0 Response to "Looking for advice on finding cheap flights from Southeast Asia to South America, flexible on both departure and arrival destination."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger