0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Irma has changed our honeymoon plans - now camping road trip in western U.S. Irma has changed our honeymoon plans - now camping road trip in western U.S. - Bangladesh

Irma has changed our honeymoon plans - now camping road trip in western U.S.

We had a relaxing week booked in St Maarten for the second week in October - but Irma had other plans.

We have decided to do a roadtrip out west (we live on east coast). We will fly out and rent a campervan. Right now we are trying to choose a route. Any recommendations? We have 7-10 days and we are open to anywhere but concerned about it being too cold for camping (we are seasoned summertime campers only). Will it be too cold in the Pacific Northwest and North? What about Yellowstone? Should we be sticking to Arizona, Utah and New Mexico?

I would love some recommendations! Thank you! (I am secretly more excited for this than I ever was for St Maarten)!

http://ift.tt/2xbBm7O

0 Response to "Irma has changed our honeymoon plans - now camping road trip in western U.S."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger