0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time solo traveler, does my pack look OK? +other questions First time solo traveler, does my pack look OK? +other questions - Bangladesh

First time solo traveler, does my pack look OK? +other questions

Hey, I've travelled before quite a bit but never on my own. Always with people and in comfortable hotels and things. This is the big one. Landing in Lisbon, staying a few days, then flying to Barcelona, staying for a few days, then who knows from there. I have travel insurance until October 20th and it's extendable, so that's roughly the duration I'll be gone. Leaving Sept 12.

Does my pack look OK? Am I forgetting anything major? I never really worry about this but being on my own has added a layer of anxiety lol.

Pack: http://ift.tt/2wSFZEb

Items:

  • Poncho (rain)

  • Carabiner (to attach small bag to big bag)

  • Toiletries, gum (dunno why that's there, probably will just go in my pocket lmao)

  • Guide book

  • Notebook

  • Ereader

  • Charging cables, adapters

  • Travel laptop

  • Towel

  • Flipflops + hiking shoes

  • Travel bottles (will fill with needed things)

  • Combo lock

  • Writing stuff

  • Backpack (for going out in the day)

  • Money pouch

  • Allergy meds (one rogue animal hair and I sneeze for days)

  • Foam ear plugs + night mask

  • DSLR

Not pictured:

  • Cellphone + earbuds

  • Sunglasses

  • Hat

  • 5 x underwear and socks

  • 1 x hoodie

  • Swim trunks

  • 4 x T-Shirt, 1 x Sleeveless, 1 x long sleeve plaid, 1 x shirt/hoodie hybrid thing

  • 1 x shorts, 1 x dark jeans (I know jeans are casual in Europe but my non-jeans look like shit lol), 1 x belt

  • Wallet/passport

Questions:

  • I might have issues with weight restrictions - if there was anything you could cut out, what would it be?

  • I've never done a trip where I leave things so open-ended. After Barcelona, I'll be planning things pretty last minute, likely maybe 2-4 days in advance. Is that acceptable/reasonable? I don't have a Eurail pass.

  • Any tips from weathered travellers? Things you wish you knew the first time going solo?

Thanks for your help everyone



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 05:18PM by LookAtThisRhino http://ift.tt/2fdlrfo

0 Response to "First time solo traveler, does my pack look OK? +other questions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger