0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Contiki London (4 Day Explorer) or Contiki London and Paris? Contiki London (4 Day Explorer) or Contiki London and Paris? - Bangladesh

Contiki London (4 Day Explorer) or Contiki London and Paris?

Hello, everyone! I'm currently picking out an affordable Christmas, birthday, and graduation present for next year. I've always wanted to go to England, so when I heard about Contiki, I was ecstatic!

I'll most likely will be going by myself so that I can see whether studying abroad is right for me and gain a sense of Independency.

Contiki offers a four-day explorer trip to London. It's $695, but I'm adding two days before and after on so the total is $845. The grand total is $1044 and that doesn't include spending money.

With this package, I'll only stay in London and explore on my own, paying for my own inclusions which brings me to this dilemma....

Contiki: London and Paris Adventure will allow me to have 3 days in London and 3 days in Paris. I was going to pay for a day trip to Paris under the London Explorer packet, but I figured that this trip might actually be cheaper since I won't add any days on (okay, maybe 1) and I'll have 3 days in Paris instead of only one. This option also gives me people to travel with as opposed to by myself. Many activities are included as well. The cost is $1235 without insurance or extra spending money thrown in.

However, I do have stuff that I want to do on my own such as getting a few tattoos from an artist, enjoying the nightlife, doing a few tours (music related or art related), and just exploring the City by myself. I can add one as many days as I'd like before the group the starts so I'll do my activities then, but then the total is around $1600.

I don't need to pay for airfare because my mom works for an airport company. I only need spending money and a passport.

What's the best option for me? Thanks, and sorry for the long message :)



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 09:38PM by somewhereinnyc http://ift.tt/2vUm57i

0 Response to "Contiki London (4 Day Explorer) or Contiki London and Paris?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger