Boston to Sacramento in October - best route?
I'm moving from Boston to Sacramento in mid-October and have 7 days to make the drive. I would love route recommendations - I'm currently thinking about taking I-10 across the deep South, then driving up the PCH before splitting off to Sac, but I don't know if a week is enough time to fully enjoy such a long journey.
I'm looking for a scenic route that will bring me to parts of the country off the beaten path. I like the idea of seeing beautiful, varying scenery, small town America, and making pit stops in a few larger cities along the way.
I'm comfortable driving up to 10 hours/day. I have a 2016 Honda Fit. It's in perfect condition, but it's small with a weak engine and won't do too well on mountains/back roads.
Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Response to "Boston to Sacramento in October - best route?"
Post a Comment