0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Can you give me recommendations about Macau? Can you give me recommendations about Macau? - Bangladesh

Can you give me recommendations about Macau?

Hi, I've been searching the FAQ's and I haven't seen much about Macau.

Can you give me recommendations? I heard that the city is not that expensive, but housing goes around 800~900 patacas a night (about 80 to 90 euros), is that true?

Also there is something that bother's me, as a native speaker of Portuguese I heard that I can't go very far with Portuguese in Macau, is that true? And about English? I speak English fairly well, but I don't speak a word of Cantonese.

Last question about sim cards. I was planning to visit Hong Kong first and then Macau, I didn't understand very well how does it work Macau and Hong Kong, in the Macau thread it is telling me that a SIM card is 48 dollars, that seems a really excessive price for a SIM card.

Anyway I would look forward for recommendations, I'm planning to go there next year, but facing the housing prices maybe it's best for me to plan ahead.



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 09:46PM by silveringking http://ift.tt/2guKZ7w

0 Response to "Can you give me recommendations about Macau?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger