0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Best way to travel between London and Paris? Because EuroStar is ~200€ and that ain't cool. Best way to travel between London and Paris? Because EuroStar is ~200€ and that ain't cool. - Bangladesh

Best way to travel between London and Paris? Because EuroStar is ~200€ and that ain't cool.

Hey guys,

So I am planning to travel from London to Paris in September 18th. This is my first time to Europe and I am super excited about it :)

Now - My original plan would have been to travel using EuroStars. However I've been checking the tickets and the cost is minimum 175 €. I did not expect this.

A budget alternative would be to fly from London to Paris, which would cost me 60~100 € including baggage and all. However, before I booked this, I wanted to check if there are alternatives to EuroStar or plane. I did like the idea of being able to hop in and hop off central cities, as opposed to airports.

Is EuroStar the only train that operates between London and Paris? Is there any alternative travel option that I could look into?



Submitted September 09, 2017 at 04:56PM by AshleyKang http://ift.tt/2wQWnCB

0 Response to "Best way to travel between London and Paris? Because EuroStar is ~200€ and that ain't cool."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger