Backpack Suggestions for 5 Week Trip
Hello travelers! In about a month's time I'm going to be taking my first trip into Europe, backpacking from Portugal to England and most of the countries in between. Since this is my first real traveling experience I really have no idea what the fuck I'm doing i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what kind of backpack I should be getting, since I really don't know what to look for. Obviously I need something sturdy but also affordable since I'm a broke 20 something year old.
Also if any of you could gift me some of your wisdom when it comes to expenses I might not have anticipated. Right now I have my flight, Eurail pass, food and hostel expenses all covered, but I know there are things I haven't accounted for. I'm gonna try to have around $1.5-2k extra outside of the expenses I listed above for those costs + spending money. So please if any of you seasoned travelers out there have any helpful tips I'm looking for all the advice I can get so I spend less time wandering around the streets of Europe wondering what I'm doing.
Thanks guys 😁
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 05:53PM by tastesliketurtles http://ift.tt/2eAmMzK

0 Response to "Backpack Suggestions for 5 Week Trip"
Post a Comment