Allegiant air baggage question
I've never flown allegiant before so any help would be appreciated. I read that you get one personal item for free- I'm planning on using my standard school-sized backpack. I'm sure it would fit with no issue, but I'm also debating taking my duffel as a carry-on to avoid having to wait for my bag on arrival. So my questions are:
- Are they strict on personal item sizes/does a standard backpack packed lightly typically fit under the seat?
- I realize I can't take the checked bag off my reserved bags online, but if I pay for a carry on and just forgo what I paid for a checked bag, is that okay? It would show that I registered a personal item, carry on, and checked bag, when in reality it's just two bags instead of three.
- I'm 99.9% certain my duffel will meet the carry on size requirements, but in the event that it does not, can I just fall back on what I already paid for a checked bag? Having a bit of a cushion, so to speak.
Sorry for all the questions, just want to have things straight so I don't get a surprise at the airport.
Submitted September 02, 2017 at 10:57PM by saash95 http://ift.tt/2wwVkHH

0 Response to "Allegiant air baggage question"
Post a Comment