0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 2 weeks in southern Brasil itinerary suggestions (X-post with r/brasil) 2 weeks in southern Brasil itinerary suggestions (X-post with r/brasil) - Bangladesh

2 weeks in southern Brasil itinerary suggestions (X-post with r/brasil)

Hi! I'm travelling to Brasil in February for the carnival, and will be in Rio for 2 weeks. After that, I have another 2 weeks to travel around the south of the country, before flying home from São Paulo. Are there any places that you would recommend? OR any places to avoid? Places that I'd like to visit include Ilha Grande and Igazu Falls, but I'm open to suggestions of cities, beaches, towns etc. I'm also learning some Portuguese but don't know enough to write this post!

Obrigado/Thanks!



Submitted September 28, 2017 at 02:34PM by smivel http://ift.tt/2fU3bIg

0 Response to "2 weeks in southern Brasil itinerary suggestions (X-post with r/brasil)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger