0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 10 days left in Thailand. Not sure what to do 10 days left in Thailand. Not sure what to do - Bangladesh

10 days left in Thailand. Not sure what to do

Sorry for this post but honestly feeling a bit lost and could really use some help.

I've been to Chiang Mai, Pai, Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan and I'm now in Koh Tao. I'll probably stay here a couple more days but Im not sure I want to spend a week in Bangkok(I spent 3 days there but didn't see much). However I've just had an unexpected expense and I don't feel in the mood for doing too much right now. And I'm trying to keep costs down.

I was thinking of going to Ao Nang at the suggestion of a friend up until now. Honestly Im not sure where I can go where there's stuff to do that's not too out of the way. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe I'm following the backpacker trail a bit too closely. Then again the great thing about that is it helps you meet fellow backpackers. The places I see that are most convenient are Surat thani and chumphon but from what I can tell there's not much to do, probably not many people to spend time with.

I'm open to suggestions; maybe someone would recommend just returning to Bangkok and chilling there. Or Ao nang, like my friend suggested. Any kind of direction would be appreciated. Thanks.



Submitted September 09, 2017 at 02:11PM by PixelLight http://ift.tt/2vMGED5

0 Response to "10 days left in Thailand. Not sure what to do"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger