Seattle to Long Island Ny
August 9th I(37m)will be road tripping cross country with my uncle (80m) in my deceased uncles 1981 Ford F-150. He wants to drive cross country to my parents house 1 last time in his brothers truck with me his nephew. So this trip has a lot of sentimental value.
I plan on 6 days 5 nights with and average of 8-10 hours of drive time each day. I keep looking online to see different roadside attractions but keep finding the same websites. We plan on taking the northern route. I’m skipping glacier national park as that is on my Fianceè and my bucket list so I don’t want to ruin that for us. For the most part we will be on I-90 but I see that can be rather boring.
I purchased triple A, have a tool kit in the vehicle, laminated maps. Just looking for some advice as I’m terrible at planing something like this and my uncle just wants to wing it.

0 Response to "Seattle to Long Island Ny"
Post a Comment