0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Peoria to Galveston Road trip suggestions needed for East Texas/Arkansas leg of the trip? Peoria to Galveston Road trip suggestions needed for East Texas/Arkansas leg of the trip? - Bangladesh

Peoria to Galveston Road trip suggestions needed for East Texas/Arkansas leg of the trip?

Hi, my brother and I are heading down to Galveston next week. On Sunday we'll be seeing the Houston Space Center, but after that, I'd like to get a few hours of driving done. Does anyone know of any town we could stop off at that has some cool sites we could checkout Monday before getting back on the road?

He suggested driving up to GoatMan's Bridge on the north side of Dallas seems like quite a jaunt to me. I'm not totally opposed to it, but that sounds like a long day since we'd want to do the spooky bridge walk at night. So bonus points if you have a spooky or haunted suggestion for him.

I was thinking about heading to Waco to see the memorial Monday morning, but it looks like it's closed on Mondays, so that idea is out.

We were also thinking about stopping to see the Gurdon Lights, but I'm not sure how practical that is since I can't seem to find a hotel or campground near Gurdon.

We love the odd, unusual, creepy, and mysterious, but don't worry we also enjoy run-of-the-mill entertainment like the Houston Space Station and St. Louis Arch. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Here's a map of our route:

https://preview.redd.it/y52skkbh7u971.png?width=417&format=png&auto=webp&s=00da110f5cb9fd1aafcce51de1e031db770504f5

https://ift.tt/3wpWWAz

0 Response to "Peoria to Galveston Road trip suggestions needed for East Texas/Arkansas leg of the trip?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger