0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: National Park reservations needed in Sept? National Park reservations needed in Sept? - Bangladesh

National Park reservations needed in Sept?

The last time I did a long road trip was 10 years ago with my best friend. For 3 months, from July-October, we drove 10,000 miles and visited all the national parks we could. We never even thought about reservations. We had no trouble just finding amazing campsites same-day.

Now, I’m doing a 2 month road trip with my partner Sept-Oct. I’ve heard parks are incredibly overcrowded and overbooked and reservations are recommend, but we also don’t want to be too locked into any dates. Will we be miserable trying to get the first come, first serve campsites at the bigger national parks? Planning to have national forest/BLM site backups but not the ideal situation.

https://ift.tt/3xlgg34

0 Response to "National Park reservations needed in Sept?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger