0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Does anyone have exp leaving a laptop in a vehicle for days in the summer? Does anyone have exp leaving a laptop in a vehicle for days in the summer? - Bangladesh

Does anyone have exp leaving a laptop in a vehicle for days in the summer?

I am currently working remotely and want to travel the northern US for a few months this summer. My plan would involve leaving my laptop (for work) in my truck for several days at a time while I camp. It's obviously going to get hot and i will do my best to keep it in a cool spot but am I going to ruin my laptop if i do this? Has anyone had experience with this?

https://ift.tt/3xCXZP7

0 Response to "Does anyone have exp leaving a laptop in a vehicle for days in the summer?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger