0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: WA—>UT Where do we stop along the way? WA—>UT Where do we stop along the way? - Bangladesh

WA—>UT Where do we stop along the way?

My boyfriend and I are traveling from Battle Ground, Washington to Draper, Utah and are in need of some fun places to visit along the way!

Some more info: -We leave on 4/12 and get back on 4/19 (Monday to Monday).

-We want to spend at least 2 of those days in Draper, UT.

-We want to take the scenic route there & the quickest route back.

-We both love climbing and are planning on taking a crash pad with us (no sport climbing gear though).

-We love nature & national parks & the ocean (specifically awesome tide pools).

-We’ve never been to Utah and have no idea what there is to do there.

-We’re 2 adults over 21 in good physical shape.

I’d be happy to provide more specific details if needed, but I’ve never gone from WA to UT and would love some advice from those who know more than I do!

Fingers crossed someone sees this, it’s my first post!

https://ift.tt/3rSJZwB

0 Response to "WA—>UT Where do we stop along the way?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger