Road trip Anxiety
Hi Everyone, I’ve posted on here a couple of times asking for tips about road tripping, and now the time has come for my family to make the journey from NC to WA so we can be closer to family and I can start a new job. I am excited for the trip, but I am also a bit scared of the unknowns-mostly concerning Covid. On the trip will be my wife and 2 year old. We will be staying in Airbnb’s and only driving 5-7 hours a day, with multi day stops in Columbia, MO, Denver, CO, and Bozeman, MT. So we’ll be taking our time and not pushing it too hard with the kid. Also, we have a large Yeti cooler for food, and we plan on cooking and bringing leftovers on the road to avoid restaurants; we’ll probably do grocery pick up once or twice on the journey. We also have a “car urinal” and will not be going inside gas stations. Is it weird for me to be so worried about Covid? I really haven’t ventured anywhere for over a year, so this big trip is definitely giving me anxiety! Any tips or reassurances from those that have traveled would be great. Thank you!

0 Response to "Road trip Anxiety"
Post a Comment