Any tips for road tripping alone at 17?
I am looking to do a solo road trip after I graduate high school, I will still be 17 but I have already talked to my parents about it and they have given it the okay. I still have a lot to plan out but I will tell you what I have planned already. I plan on either camping at national forests or sleeping in my car at Walmart's and other overnight friendly parking lots. I want to visit mainly nature and wilderness type places and avoid the city as much as possible (I am okay with driving through them, just not staying near them.) I am starting in Michigan and still don't know where I want to visit but I plan on going west preferably states like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and maybe Utah.
I am not asking for someone to make me an itinerary, although I wouldn't mind some suggestions on places to visit. I am more looking for tips on traveling alone and more importantly as a minor on a budget.

0 Response to "Any tips for road tripping alone at 17?"
Post a Comment