25 days enough to drive to Cali from NY while seeing national parks?
I don’t care much for the east coast because I can do that trip in the future. I wanted to drive to cali but see the national parks like yosemite, grand canyon. Specifically want to photograph animals and maybe wild west ghost towns. I teach so im off june 26 but a friend i marrying july 20th. Would that be enough time to see many of the national parks in the west coast and drive back? I have a prius and wanted to save money on flying/renting a car plus i think itd be fun to drive across unless itd somehow be cheaper to rent and fly (I couldnt see how it was).
Also does anyone have any recommendations on a path?

0 Response to "25 days enough to drive to Cali from NY while seeing national parks?"
Post a Comment