Roadtrip Newbie : Need help planning for a coast to coast drive!
Hi all,
After researching options and inevitably being overwhelmed, I've decided to come to trusty Reddit for help.
My fiancé and I are moving back to California after a 10 year tenure in the east coast and have decided to take the opportunity to drive. With that said, I'm looking for pro tips and "must sees" if you were in our shoes. For context, I have never done this type of trip (long distance requiring overnight rest, extensive planning).
We are starting in Maryland, and ending in Santa Barbara , CA. We would like to do this trip in no more than 7 days, where any sight seeing is a "stop and go" or can be appreciated driving by. We are hoping there are some views we can appreciate with this kind of approach.
For example this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/roadtrip/comments/mfutr8/north_cascades_national_park_in_washington/
or this one!
https://www.reddit.com/r/roadtrip/comments/mexxlc/ca_az_ut_co_wy_id_nv_in_6_days_a_lot_of_driving/
Based on those locations and what I know about the states, I think that anything remotely resembling the above takes place after we cross the middle of the country...I may be mistaken.
Appreciate the help, I hope this is sufficient information. I am not looking somebody to do the leg work and plan the trip, just hoping to get some "must sees" and pro tips as mentioned.
Thank you all in advance.

0 Response to "Roadtrip Newbie : Need help planning for a coast to coast drive!"
Post a Comment