0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I had planned a long one-way road trip but the rental car prices are insane. Help! I had planned a long one-way road trip but the rental car prices are insane. Help! - Bangladesh

I had planned a long one-way road trip but the rental car prices are insane. Help!

So, I started to plan an epic historical drive from Newark, NJ to Ft. Lauderdale, FL stopping along the way at battlefields and such, but then I checked the prices for rental cars. Insane! $1500+!!!

So - I'm hoping there are some people out there with ideas that could help me make this trip a reality. Here are the circumstances:

I live in Seattle, WA. I am going to visit my brother and his family, who I haven't seen in years. He lives in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I thought I'd fly to New Jersey and then drive down to Florida over about a week and then spend a week with them there. Epic two-week trip. BUT - then I checked the rental car prices. $1500 and up. Mostly because of a one-way drop fee for not returning the car to the same location. (this fee alone is around $700) And, this doesn't include gas, yet!

So … any ideas or should I give up on this plan? Thanks!!

https://ift.tt/3u3Cq7Y

0 Response to "I had planned a long one-way road trip but the rental car prices are insane. Help!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger