0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Colorado road trip ideas Colorado road trip ideas - Bangladesh

Colorado road trip ideas

I'm looking at taking a Colorado road trip, I have a few ideas of places but I need help with more ideas. Doesn't have to be right on the route, but somewhere in the area.

  • June 2: Fly into Denver in the afternoon, rent a car, drive to Rocky Mountain National Park. Car camp on BLM land near the park. Get there around 6-7pm.
  • June 3: Rocky Mountain national Park. Not sure what exactly.
  • June 4: Drive to Silverthorne, CO. I want to try to go skiing at A-Basin, provided they are still open. They usually are, apparently. If not, I'm not sure what else. I'm sure there's hiking in the area or something to explore.
  • June 5: Drive to Great Sands. Explore the area a little before going to another BLM site for the night.
  • June 6: Great Sands.
  • June 7: Drive to Colorado Springs. I could use suggestions for what to do this day. Camp again.
  • June 8: Pike's Peak Highway.
  • June 9: Drive to Denver. Nothing planned. Stay in a hotel near airport.
  • June 10: Fly home early in the morning.

Some things that could probably get moved around to give me more time is I could probably make Pike's Peak/Colorado Springs a 1 night thing instead of 2 because it's only about 2.5 hours from Great Sands, and the trip itself is only a 3 hour drive (not including stops). I could also move my flight home to the afternoon so that I wouldn't have to spend the last night in Denver, or move the flight in up earlier so I could have more time the first day. I could also add a day to it if need be.

Thank you for any advice!

https://ift.tt/2JvE4NS

0 Response to "Colorado road trip ideas"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger