Road trip to Vermont took me to two really unique museums
I recently went on a road trip to Vermont and came across two awesome roadside museums. One of them was the Bread and Puppet Theatre Museum, the other being the Museum of Everyday Life.
These museums are located in the very small town of Glover. They're both free to enter, although donations are appreciated, and you have to turn the lights on yourself because no one is working in them.
I linked a video I made on the Museum of Everyday Life. This museum is literally about everyday life. There's toothbrushes, ear pods, and other everyday life pieces on display. At first, this might sound lame, but what makes it interesting are the stories behind many of the items.
This place isn't that well known and it's a hidden gem you shouldn't miss if you're road tripping through the area, so I figured I would share this. I also made a video on the Bread and Puppet Theater Museum too, which is linked below. It's a museum of puppets which were used by the Bread and Puppet Theater.
https://youtu.be/ZOBdkmQyfaU

0 Response to "Road trip to Vermont took me to two really unique museums"
Post a Comment