0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How did Glacier National Park measure up to your expectations? How did Glacier National Park measure up to your expectations? - Bangladesh

How did Glacier National Park measure up to your expectations?

In 2016 I took a trip to Zion Ntl Park and was blown away at the breathtaking views. I went there with high expectations and they were exceeded!

Unfortunately, the same couldn’t be said about my most recent trip to a certain National Park (won’t say which). It was good, don’t get me wrong, but just not quite what I expected. Maybe my expectations were so skewed after being aw-struck by Zion.

I’m curious though, for those who’ve been to Glacier, how was it compared to your expectations? I’m planning a trip there for next Summer and already have very high expectations.

https://ift.tt/3jd1c0t

0 Response to "How did Glacier National Park measure up to your expectations?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger