Grand Canyon Help!
I have been struggling to understand how GC is adapting to COVID. Planning to be in the North Rim this Oct. 8 & 9, and as I understand it - this should work because the NR closes for the season Oct. 15. NPS website just isn't clear detailing what is open and what's closed. I know that the lodge and visitor's center are closed, but are trails and lookouts still open? Anyone traveled there recently that can give me the low down?
Also, after a day of exploring in the North Rim, we'll need to stay the night. I'm assuming as we are moving down towards New Mexico, it would be best to stay the night on South Rim side and continue on. What is the best way to drive from North to South Rim? I have heard that since the Navajo region is closed some main connecting roads will also be closed??

0 Response to "Grand Canyon Help!"
Post a Comment