California to Colorado Solo Trip
Thought I'd ask to see if anyone has any suggestions.
I'm wanting to take a car (rental) from Fresno, CA to Colorado Springs, CO in November (Thanksgiving).
I was thinking of taking the I-70 but saw the two other routes on Maps. Any suggestions for which route is best and more scenic?
Any stops along the way that are worth a detour? Don't want the places that are packed with people. I'm more into nature (waterfalls, lakes, springs, stargazing, etc).
I have 4 days available to complete the round-trip... +/- a day or so. One of the days is going to be dedicated to Colorado Springs all other days are driving (eating 😁) so quick easier to access pit stops are appreciated! 😊😊 Of course, must have food places can be mentioned.
Also, any road trip tips for that route and time of year are welcome.... never done this before and will be heading out solo.

0 Response to "California to Colorado Solo Trip"
Post a Comment