0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning first national park road trip - need help with itinerary Planning first national park road trip - need help with itinerary - Bangladesh

Planning first national park road trip - need help with itinerary

Hello all! I am planning my first long distance solo road trip here soon and I am having trouble figuring out how many days I will need in each park and (realistically) how many parks I can hit in 2 weeks (I have 3 weeks total, but need a week to drive out and back from North Carolina).

My original plans were to try to hit yellowstone, grand teton, glacier, crater lake, yosemite, and zion national park. Obviously this is way too many; however, I am having trouble narrowing them down and getting a realistic schedule for myself.

If anyone has any suggestions of which parks to visit, how many I can visit, and places in these parks that a first timer absolutely must see then please feel free to share.

PS, I can extend my trip by one week if need be (I will just have to skip my cousins wedding, but no big deal).

Thanks for the help!

https://ift.tt/2Uap3U0

0 Response to "Planning first national park road trip - need help with itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger