0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Any suggestions on solo Florida to NJ trip? Any suggestions on solo Florida to NJ trip? - Bangladesh

Any suggestions on solo Florida to NJ trip?

I’ve done the trek many times before, and usually like to take my time and see different places. Usually stay in a hotel two nights, getting there the third. I’m going from Boca Raton in south Florida to Cherry hill in south western NJ. I love to go a bit west in the Carolina’s. Any suggestions or routes you guys know about? Any roads that you love to drive on in any state I’ll be passing through. Hopefully not ok out of the way, but like I said I like to stray from the coast cause it’s so busy, even though I know it takes much longer.

https://ift.tt/3cC3SRh

0 Response to "Any suggestions on solo Florida to NJ trip?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger