0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Should I drive from Oregon to North Carolina in a Honda Civic in January? Should I drive from Oregon to North Carolina in a Honda Civic in January? - Bangladesh

Should I drive from Oregon to North Carolina in a Honda Civic in January?

I'm planning to move from Portland, OR to Jacksonville NC in January 2020 with my fiance. I'm 19, so is he, so we don't have much experience with this. I've been doing some research about that kind of trip so far, but am worried about the winter aspect. Is it a good idea/safe if we go further south? is it possible to do in 5-6 days like we planned? Or am I being naive?

​

Also I drive a 2005 Honda civic..

https://ift.tt/2QO8lJ9

0 Response to "Should I drive from Oregon to North Carolina in a Honda Civic in January?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger