Planning a Road Trip to Bring the Car Out to CA
Hi everyone!
I'm a student from MA going to school in CA. I'm thinking of bringing out one of the family cars (Honda CRV) from the east to west coast during one of my breaks, sometime between April-July. My current plan is to drive out from Boston to Sacramento over 7 days, stopping in Philly, Cleveland, Chicago, Omaha, Fort Collins, and Salt Lake City. I have friends in all but 2 of my stops which makes lodging a lot easier (mostly just worried about the middle of the country). Would appreciate any advice!
My questions:
- Anyone know the rough cost of gas to travel out this far?
- I know spring-summer is tornado season across the Midwest, should I be concerned about hitting storms during the drive out?
- Tips for driving alone over long distances?

0 Response to "Planning a Road Trip to Bring the Car Out to CA"
Post a Comment