0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: East Coast road trip suggestions?? East Coast road trip suggestions?? - Bangladesh

East Coast road trip suggestions??

I’m planning to go on a fairly short road trip this month (1-2 weeks), with the main destination being Niagara Falls (leaving from/returning to Atlanta, GA). Any suggestions between here and there, or even stuff that’s slightly out of the way?? Debating/willing to go up to Vermont/Maine, detour to DC/etc.

I went on an extended 2ish month road trip last year where I learned that A) I don’t mind sleeping out of my car most of the time and occasionally splurging on a nice hotel in a cool area for a night or two and B) I can take things fairly quickly and still get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Looking for any fun suggestions or advice - last time I went out west in a warmish part of the year, so this will be pretty different for me!

https://ift.tt/2WWEY8q

0 Response to "East Coast road trip suggestions??"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger