Traveling one-way internationally?

Hola, Im seeking some clarification re: traveling with a one-way airfare ticket internationally and wondering if anyone has done this before.I am a US Citizen planning on backpacking through Europe for an indefinite amount of time. I’m beginning my journey in Spain and plan to move on to France after a month or so. (I’ve enough funds to travel this way—several weeks in a country and onto the next—for about 9 months) However I’m not entirely sure when I will return to the States. For this reason, I purchased a one-way ticket to Barcelona. I am wondering what I need to show to customs if I don’t have a return ticket. Do I need a tourist visa? A long-term visa? Information I’m reading online is conflicting. Some travelers note that merely a bus ticket from one country to the next in EU is enough proof that I will be leaving the country within the allocated 90 day period.Any guidance would be appreciated as I’m quite confused about the necessary requirements. Thank you in advance and sorry for my English. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/33cNGST

0 Response to "Traveling one-way internationally?"
Post a Comment