0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Partner bailed on me for my dream trip. Not sure if I should do it solo or not go. Partner bailed on me for my dream trip. Not sure if I should do it solo or not go. - Bangladesh

Partner bailed on me for my dream trip. Not sure if I should do it solo or not go.


Planning my dream trip to Peru for September and my partner bailed on me. I’m not sure if I should do it alone (24f) or just not go. I haven’t paid for anything yet but I’m really bummed. I’ve been trying to do this trip for two and a half years. I’d rather not go alone. I’ve never taken a solo trip before, but I’ll also be upset if I don’t go. No one else I know could take a trip like that with this little notice. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/31ck2v2

0 Response to "Partner bailed on me for my dream trip. Not sure if I should do it solo or not go."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger