0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I am going to paint my way from philidelphia to portland and back. What are the most beautiful landmarks to stop and paint? I am going to paint my way from philidelphia to portland and back. What are the most beautiful landmarks to stop and paint? - Bangladesh

I am going to paint my way from philidelphia to portland and back. What are the most beautiful landmarks to stop and paint?

Beginning some long term planning for this trip and would love to know everyone's favorite landmarks, parks, creeks, forests, mountains, skyline, building etc etc. Absolutely anything goes from pristine temples to a giant metal donut in the desert.

I am thinking the trip will be a rather slow one, maybe a few weeks each way so I have plenty of time to paint everywhere I stop. Will likely be starting in the early spring.

Can't wait to see what you guys recommend!

https://ift.tt/2LXZ0Nv

0 Response to "I am going to paint my way from philidelphia to portland and back. What are the most beautiful landmarks to stop and paint?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger