0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time female solo travel for two days in Spain, where to go!? any advice? First time female solo travel for two days in Spain, where to go!? any advice? - Bangladesh

First time female solo travel for two days in Spain, where to go!? any advice?


Hi everyone, I’m visiting a European friend for a week-ish of fun and beach time in Spain.She unfortunately needs to head home a few days early, so I will be on my own for a few days.This will be my first time being alone in a foreign country and I’m super excited but also nervous and would love some advice on how to stay safe, tips for meeting people, etc.I’m also unsure of where to go. We’ll be in Madrid when my friend leaves and I have 2 days to explore another city on my own. Any suggestions for a Spanish city/town to see on my own? We’re doing Madrid, Barcelona, and Ibiza. Would love to see Seville but unsure if that’s doable before my flight home from Barcelona. Any suggestions welcome! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2MD91z3

0 Response to "First time female solo travel for two days in Spain, where to go!? any advice?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger