0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: About to losing housing in the US About to losing housing in the US - Bangladesh

About to losing housing in the US


On the brightside I have roughly a thousand dollars and I'm doing webcaming so I should have more by the end of this month. I haven't travelled out of the country since I was 11. I'm turing 26 this year and I feel really unstable with housing, and everything else. I have no real job commitments or family so I figured since I've moved 8x in the past three years that I might as well spend money on travling vs. a deposit plus rent. I'm also a white transgender guy (people who don't know me think I'm just either a gay man [becuase of my voice & mannerisms]or a cis guy). I speak very little Spanish but I understand more than I can speak (due to bilingual friends and coworkers). I have 12 years of caregiving experince and an A.A. in communications, but I would like to get into carpertentry and art.That's the contex now the questions;Is workaway a reliable website? What we're people's experinces with their hosts? Any recomendations?Will I need a work visa if I'm doing a work trade for housing?What are trans people's experinces while travling? What are people who do online sex work experinces while travling, how did you manage to work & stay lowkey, or did you not get bothered by people? What're the best and what are the worst places? I will be avoiding places that are extremly queerphobic like Poland, Russia, and others. That being said my mind is open to any place in the world and I know things are really fucked up for trans people even in the US (some states much more than others) but I don't want to let my fears get in the way of exploring and building community with other people outside my tiny world. I less than a month to figure this out. Any advice is welcomed. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2Kzxov0

0 Response to "About to losing housing in the US"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger