Where to travel around Mexico City on a 2 week trip?

Hi all! I (23, F) just booked my flight to Mexico City around Christmas (Dec 25 - Jan 11 AH I'm so excited) and looking for any general tips/recommendations of how to spend my 17 days in the country. I want to spend a decent amount of time in Mexico City bc I love big cities, but also want to see other parts.Some specific questions:How much time is a good amount to spend in Mexico City itself? I really enjoy big cities and like exploring different neighborhoods/nightlife/etc. I don't mind spending a longer time in one city, even after I check off the tourist attractions.Where else should I make sure to see in the country? Would love to go to more outdoorsy places or just anywhere that you think is worthwhile. What's the easiest way to get to the places you recommend/how much time would you recommend staying there?Any other Mexico travel tips?FWIW, in case it affects any recs:I speak fluent Spanish so I'm comfortable going a bit more off the beaten path and I love going to not super touristy places.Prefer mountains over beaches (but beaches are nice too!)This isn't my first solo travel trip (I spent about a month in Colombia at the beginning of this year) but I'm also not an expert solo traveler/am mindful of the fact that at the end of the day I'm a woman traveling aloneModerate budget - not looking to spend a TON of money but have a bit of flexibility, especially in terms of booking travelThank you in advance!!!! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/32iWkyO

0 Response to "Where to travel around Mexico City on a 2 week trip?"
Post a Comment