0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Train advice from Amsterdam to Barcelona Train advice from Amsterdam to Barcelona - Bangladesh

Train advice from Amsterdam to Barcelona


I'm going on a trip starting Aug 16 and am planning to take a train from Amsterdam to Barcelona, taking a scenic route through Switzerland.​I've never been to Europe before and don't know how the train system works domestically or internationally. I've looked into route options on Rome2Rio and they seem great but I'm curious about what the experience will be like. Will it be quickly getting off one train then switching to another in rapid succession? Or would I be able to get lunch/explore the town I'm in then get on the train after a few hours?Does anyone who has done this before have advice on if this is a good idea or not? I know the train is more expensive than a bus or flight but I am really looking forward to the views and experience of riding the train. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2YfKNRz

0 Response to "Train advice from Amsterdam to Barcelona"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger