Three days in Vancouver or Portland?

I’m a 29 year old male living in Los Angeles who is on summer break and starting a masters program in late August. I work M-F so I’m looking to take a weekend somewhere before I begin my program. I’ll likely ask my boss for Friday or Monday (possibly both off) in order to make the trip work.I’ve never been to either city, but they both seem to be similar in terms of what I wanna do. I mostly want to explore the outdoors, try the food, just do simple things. Vancouver round trip flights were around $240 the other day but have already gone up to $300+ while Portland right now is as low as $160. If the flight prices don’t change too much in the next few days, I’ll likely just go with Portland, but if they become a little more balanced, I think I’d be leaning towards Vancouver. What do you guys and gals recommend? Thanks! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2O7dtbD

0 Response to "Three days in Vancouver or Portland?"
Post a Comment