0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Questions about London trip Questions about London trip - Bangladesh

Questions about London trip


I plan on going to London soon.I planned to go with someone but I'm forced to go alone now since I have bought some things and other things which means I will have to figure things out alone there. When I was in Istanbul this month I had a bit of problems like having to ask a lot about the ferry to the big island, not knowing if it's the right one, having to buy a metro card which I needed help with too.I guess I overthink a lot about the London trip but I would still like to know if there is anything I should know about my trip soon?I will be staying for a week maybe and I will definitely check out museums and maybe take the train to somewhere. Any special train card I should buy, what should I stay away from etc.Any help is appreciated. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2O3y7tc

0 Response to "Questions about London trip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger